Ministry Imprint

So many have stated the 80/20 rule.  Where 20% of the people in your church does 80% of the work.  Wouldn’t it be great if we moved that to 80% of the people in your church did the work, while you prepare the other 20% to step up.

 

At Ministry imprint we can help you start down that road and with work and prayer get you there.

 

 

 

 

 

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: