Every day we are heartbroken to receive phone calls from hurting pastors, church members, and churches facing depressing difficulties or, worse, on the brink of quitting or closing their doors. Many of these individuals and ministries cannot afford to bring us to them and we certainly cannot afford […]
Hold Fast the Truth Ministries
Dan Woltmann grew up in the home of full time Christian school teachers. Although born in Michigan, Dan spent the majority of his early childhood in the Tallahassee, FL area and attended Aucilla Christian Academy, a satellite school at the time of North Florida Baptist Church and Christian School. His family moved just prior to his junior high years to serve at Bible Baptist Church and Christian Academy in Savannah, GA. Dan's high school years were spent at Temple Heights Baptist Church and Christian Academy (Tampa, FL) where he graduated in June, 1985.
Dan was saved at the tender age of 5 years old. Throughout his childhood and teen years he was privileged to meet and to learn from many pillars of fundamentalism and outstanding preachers. It was from these men that he developed a strong conviction on the truth of God's Word. Dan surrendered to preach at the age of 14; he preached his first sermon at the age of 16 to his youth group. During Dan's senior year, Dr. Bill Rice III met with Dan about his future college plans. It was then that Dan decided to attend Pensacola Christian College as an evangelism major. Dan graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Evangelism in May, 1990.
Dan's ministry experience is vast and varied.
• Began 4 Christian service Bible clubs at Pensacola Christian College (1985-1990)
• Intern with Dr. Ron Comfort (Christmas break, 1986)
• Camp counselor for the Bill Rice Ranch (Summer 1987) and Life Action Camp (Summer 1990)
• Seventh grade teacher, Temple Heights Christian School, Tampa, FL (1990-1991)
• Taught Bible classes, Alamance Christian School, Graham, NC (2004-2007)
• Assistant to the pastor, Calvary Baptist Church, Henderson, NC under Dr. Russell Bell; youth pastor, music director, etc.(1992-1995)
• Ordained, April, 1997 under the leadership of Dr. Russel Bell
• Developed multiple children/youth programs for churches; trained leaders and teachers for the aforementioned programs; developed our current format and conducted numerous VBS'; counseled in the writing of several church constitiutions and statement of faiths (1995-present)
• Founded the ministry (2002)
For more information go to www.churchhelps.org
The walls protecting the church is the submission of the occupants to the God given biblical authorities over them.
3/13/18 We are making changes daily with new themes and layouts. Keep coming back to see all that is new. We are excited to be updating our website. Stay tuned as we make the move and major overhaul. It is LONG overdue! 1/2/18 – We have updated the […]